Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween 2008




G really wanted to be Padme from Star Wars and so I got on ebay and found what I thought was her size in a Padme costume. When it finally arrived, I realized it didn't fit her but it fit me! I went on a local hunt for a costume her size and found it in the mall. I decided since I had an adult size costume of Padme, I should wear it. That is how G and I were the same thing this year. GMK decided to play the part and be Anakin Skywalker, D wanted nothing to do with Star Wars and was a motorcycle racer. S didn't care so I put him in an old superman costume that I had. He loved it and wanted to wear it all day long!

GMK and I went to a Halloween party hosted by my friend KF from work. There wasn't much to do there so GMK and I ended up playing guitar hero pretty much the whole time. Good times. I finally learned how to play it though. It is addicting and very fun. Can you tell I have never held a guitar in my hands before?

No comments: